Q: How to connect:
1. download app required from Apple Store or Google Play.
2. turn on phone bluetooth, go to the App=>>Device=>>bind device, then search and pair the device with your phone.
3. once it paired correctly, the bracelet vibrates, the time on the bracelet will be auto synchronized with phone’s.
When you open the strap, you will see the USB charging port, plug it into your computer or a socket with a USB port to charge
Package list 1 x ID115 Smart Bracelet 1 x User Manual
Compatibility: Bluetooth 4.0; Android 4.4 & above; IOS 8 & above.
▲ Working Temperature:-10℃–45℃
▲Charging time: About 1 hours
▲ Standby: more than 7 days
▲ Band material: TPU Charging
▲ Port: USB charge
▲ Case Material: Plastic Screen
▲Size:0.86 inch OLED
▲ screen Battery Capacity and Battery Type: 50mAh Polymer Rechargeable Li Battery
▲ Anti-dust and Waterproof rating: IP 56 waterproof,sweatproof, rainproof,but do not wear it when you are showering or swimming.
New New Fitness Tracker Waterproof Activity Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor Bluetooth Smart Watch Wireless Smart Bracelet Sleep Monitor Pedometer Wristband for Android and iOS Smartphone Features
- ★ Fitness Tracker HR Powerful Functions: step counter, heart rate monitor, pedometer, distance, measurement of calorie consumption, sleep monitor, smart alarm, sedentary alarm, mobile phone finding, Camera Remote Control, alarm alert, call number displays, SMS / Facebook / Twitter / WhatsApp / Linkedin / Instagram warning.
- ★ Just use the USB charge clip to connect to your computer pc, laptop,notebook,power band or power plug. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby HR fitness tracker.（The host comes with a USB charging head, does not include a charger)
- ★ Charging port position: Open the strap and you can see the USB metal charging head
- ★ It water resistance is IP56, sweat, rain, splash proof. Please do not wear it when showering or swimming.
- ★ It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 8). Download APP by scanning the QR Code printed on the manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth 4.0, work alone or with app to record data.